Ap Top 25 Takeaways
- I believe #6 Houston is a top 5 team over #5 Washington even with their win vs Stanford.
- #13 Baylor really struggled vs Iowa State they were the favorite in the Big 12, but who knows with that conference.
- #15 Stanford should have fell a bit more to me.
- #23 FSU and #24 Utah should have dropped out.
- Colorado is legit like I have said in my last two takeaway posts and they are now ranked #21.
- Everything else seems to be where I expected.
- Northwestern defeated Iowa and are having a good season.
- Notre Dame finally gets a win against Syracuse.
- Cal now has two upsets on the season beating Texas and now Utah.
- Penn State beats a rising Minnesota team in OT.
- Maryland is looking surprisingly good they dominated Purdue.
- USF dominates Cincinnati.
- San Diego State is upset by South Alabama, making the Mountain West less intriguing.
- Indiana upsets Michigan State to take the old brass spittoon.
- UCLA beats Arizona.
- Oregon loses again.
- USC gets a much needed win vs ASU.