- #3 Michigan is in the top 3 after Clemson struggled against a pretty good NC State team.
- #10 Wisconsin played OSU tough, but I still believe that a 2 loss team should not be in the Top 10 or even Top 15
- #11 Houston survives against Tulsa, they might have fell out of the poll with a loss.
- #12 West Virginia is edging closer to #9 Baylor in the Big 12 both are still undefeated.
- #18 Tennessee losing to Bama this week eliminated them from playoff contention.
- Western Michigan continues to roll and moves up to #20.
- #23 Ole Miss is 3-3 and some how still in the Top 25 which is unacceptable to me.
- North Carolina and LSU are back in and Miami and Vtech fall out.
- Vandy takes out Georgia.
- Pitt shuts down Virginia.
- USC rolls Arizona.
- Northwestern puts up 54 points in a win against MSU who is not just struggling on Offense, but on defense as well.
- Syarcuse has a random spark and upsets Virginia Tech.
- Stanford beats ND without McCaffrey.
- Colorado gets back on track vs ASU
- Washington State beats UCLA in a great game.
- Alabama- This team has some big tests left on the schedule such as Tennessee and Texas A/M which are the only two teams in the SEC that I can see beating the Tide. All Bama has to do is survive and win the SEC with even 1 loss.
- Michigan- The way the Big Ten is looking Michigan just has to survive and not slip up vs the easy Big Ten competition that they have left meaning basically it all comes down to November 26th in Ohio.
- Ohio State- This week OSU has a test vs Wisconsin, after that it will come down to their match up with Michigan to see who will be playing in the Big Ten championship.
- Clemson- This team struggled against NC State, but they still have a relatively easy road to the playoff, they just need to get past FSU.
- Washington- It is simple for them just win the PAC 12 undefeated or even with 1 good loss and they will be considered after their huge win vs Stanford.
- Texas A/M- Beat Bama do not slip up.
- Baylor- Win out including the Big 12 championship which seems impossible with how even the Big 12 seems.
- Louisville- Win out including ACC Championship which is only possible if Clemson loses twice.
- Boise State- Remain undefeated and win the easier Mountain West now that SDSU lost.
- Nebraska- Win the Big Ten undefeated may be the only way.
- Houston- Beat Louisville and win the AAC
- West Virginia- Win Big 12 undefeated which is likely impossible.
- Florida- win out including SEC
- Utah- win out including PAC 12
- Western Michigan- Throwing them in for fun, what if they go undefeated and win the MAC? We shall see.
Prediction if Alabama is in
Prediction if Alabama loses
- Texas A&M