All my info comes from this link: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology/_/iteration/154
This week I am comparing the November 24th edition to today’s edition
- New teams in the tourney are 6 seed South Carolina, 10 seed Oklahoma State, 11 seed Vtech, 12 seeds Midd Tenn, Clemson, and TCU, and 14 seed Akron.
- The 1-3 seeded teams stayed the same except Arizona fell to a 5 seed and Baylor moved up from a 6 seed to a 2 seed.
- Creighton, UCLA and Florida move up from a 5 seed to a 4 seed as Wisconsin remains at 4.
- Cuse who were a 4 seed fell to an 8 seed, Oregon fell to a 6 seed and Purdue fell to a 5 seed.
- MSU falls even more to a 7 seed.
- OSU is up to a 7 seed from a 12 seed even after losing to Virginia.
- Wichita State falls from a 6 seed to a 9 seed.
- 9-11 seeds moved around a bit, but not much.
- UNCW is still holding down their 12 seed as Valpo joins them at 12 after upsetting URI, Clemson and TCU round out the 12 seeds as new teams.
- Princeton falls from a 12 seed to a 13 seed and does not fall out.
- All other teams seeded 13-16 remained the same.
- Last 4 byes- Maryland, Colorado, SMU, Vtech.
- Last 4 in- TCU(new), Clemson, T AM, Cal.
- First 4 out- NC State, Pitt(new), Minnesota (new), Arkansas.
- Next 4 out- Stanford, Davidson(new), Temple(new), UNI (new).
- Houston, Georgia, Utah, Texas, and BYU all fall out.