- New teams: 11 seed Clemson, 12 seeds Northwestern and Arkansas, 13 seeds San Diego State and Akron, and 15 seed Tennessee State.
- 1 seeds remain the same.
- Louisville is now a 2 seed after beating Kentucky as 2 seed Indiana falls all the way to a 5 seed.
- FSU is now a 6 seed as South Carolina falls to a 7 seed. All other 1-6 seeded teams are are still there.
- MSU falls to a 10 seed and finds themselves on the bubble.
- Middle Tennessee is still a 11 seed.
- Seton Hall vs Minnesota are still playing each other in a play in game for an 11 seed like last week.
- Star Studded 12 seeds are UT Arlington, Monmouth, UNCW and a play in game between Northwestern and Arkansas.
- 13-16 seeds remain the same, other than the the three new teams.
- New Teams: Wake, Nevada, Houston, MSU, and Texas Tech.
- Teams that fell out: Cal, Marquette, and Oklahoma.
- Last 4 byes: Providence, TCU, MSU, and Clemson after they upset South Carolina.
- Last 4 in: Seton Hall, Arkansas, Northwestern, and Minnesota.
- First 4 Out: Pitt, Colorado, Temple, and Houston.
- Next 4 Out: Wake, VCU, Texas Tech, and our first non power conference team Nevada.
- My biggest possibilities: Kansas State, George Mason, and St Bonaventure.