- New Top 3 Baylor, Kansas, and Villanova respectively. The Bears first time being #1.
- Florida State is on fire, and their top 10 ranking shows it at #9.
- West Virginia rounds out the Top 10 at #10, but they have a test vs Baylor.
- Butler moved up 6 spots from #18 to #12 after upsetting #1 Villanova at the time.
- #13 Oregon seems to be back led by Dillion Brooks keep your eye on them.
- #14 Louisville dropped 5 spots from #9 they are in a slump.
- #17 Purdue is ranked one higher than #18 Wisconsin after their big game where Purdue prevailed.
- #19 Virginia dropped from #11 after being in their own slump.
- #24 Minnesota is on fire and are now ranked because of it. We will see how the Gophers do and how they respond to their ranking after their terrible season last year.
- Sharing the final rankings spot is USC and Kansas State. USC hung around some how, they do not seem for real to me. Kansas State is taking the Big 12 by storm and they almost upset the top dog Jayhawks.
- Rhode Island blew out St Joes by 30, but then fell in a very tight game to Dayton. The A10 is very interesting right now. VCU blew out Umass showing they are still a contender. It feels like anyone can beat anyone in this conference right now.
- Michigan State was thought to have been back, however Saturday the lost to Penn State, yeah you read that right the Nittany Lions.
- Syracuse finally shows up and destroyed Miami.
- NC State destroyed ranked at the time Virginia Tech, then lost by 51 to UNC.
- The AAC is still split half and half.
- Nebraska finally loses in Big Ten play to Northwestern.
- Colorado is struggling in PAC 12 play.
- Ohio State is struggling as well in the Big Ten.
Also just as an alert Joe Lunardi is going to start doing Bracketologys on Mondays and Thursdays so I will post my Bracketology Breakdowns on Tuesdays and Thursdays eliminating Power Rankings for now. I will post on the twitter page alerting everyone though. @zpretzsportzone on twitter.