- NO NEW TEAMS THIS WEEK.
- Same 1 seeds except Gonzaga, potentially the best team in the country is finally a 1 seed after Kentucky lost and fell to a 2 seed.
- All the rest of the 2 seeds and 3 seeds remained the same.
- Notre Dame is now a 4 seed after Creightons plummet to a 6 seed opened up the door for them even after their loss to Virginia.
- Duke still sits as a 5 seed.
- MSU dropped from a 7 seed to a 9 seed.
- Marquette is now an 8 seed after upsetting #1 Villanova, they came off the bubble.
- Play in games for the 12 seeds are Michigan vs Miami and Clemson vs Texas Tech
- Literally no movement for mid major teams seeded anywhere from 10-16.
- Last 4 Byes: TCU, Wake, VCU, and Seton Hall.
- Last 4 In- Michigan, Miami, Clemson, and Texas Tech
- First 4 Out- Wichita State, Rhode Island, Cal, and Georgia
- Next 4 Out- Utah, Pitt, NC State, and Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech finds themselves on the bubble after a 22 point victory over the 6th ranked Florida State Seminoles. The Yellow Jackets can be scary at times.
- Even with a dominate win vs Iowa, Illinois fell off the bubble some how.
Bracketology heated up big time this week, a lot to take in before the big Saturday of games coming up.