- New Teams: 11 seed Wake Forest, 15 seed Oakland, and 15 seed UNC Greensbro.
- North Carolina with a loss to Virginia still maintained their 1 seed. I do not see anyone else liable as a 1 seed though, so I see why they stayed there. 2 seeds still they same.
- Duke is back to a 3 seed switching with now 4 seed Florida State who they beat on Tuesday.
- Iowa State and Minnesota have both found their way to the 6 seed line bumping Oklahoma State and Creighton back to 7 seeds.
- The 9 seeds are all Big Ten teams Northwestern, Michigan, Maryland, and even MSU who fell to Illinois, but did not drop a seed.
- Middle Tennessee retains their 10 seed, but struggled with FIU Thursday Night, the worst team in their conference.
- Providence and Marquette are both sitting at 11 seeds and not in play-in games. The two 11 seed play-in games are USC vs Xavier and Cal vs Wake.
- The projected famous 12 seeds are Illinois State, UNCW, Nevada, and UT Arlington.
- The projected 13 seeds are just as scary as the 12 seeds being Princeton, Monmouth, Vermont, and Belmont.
- 14 seed Bucknell has been looking fantastic and has been gaining more and more momentum in the Patriot League tourney.
- 16 seeds are all the same.
- Last 4 Byes: Seton Hall, Cuse, Providence, and Marquette.
- Last 4 In: USC, Xavier, Cal, and Wake Forest.
- First 4 Out- Vandy, Gtech, Rhode Island, and Kansas State.
- Next 4 Out- Georgia, Illinois, Houston, and Clemson.
- My only two other possibilities are Richmond and Texas Tech.
READ MY BUBBLE TRACKER HERE: https://zpretzsportzone.com/2017/02/28/ncaab-bubble-tracker-and-giant-killers/