- Penn State
- Ohio State
- Virginia Tech
- Oklahoma State
- Washington State
- San Diego State
- Notre Dame
- West Virginia
- Miss State
Top 25 Notes
#4 Penn State scored on the last play of the game to beat Iowa, and avoid a catastrophic upset.
#6 Washington finally gets a dominate game under their belt taking out Colorado.
#7 Georgia ends the Mississippi State hype after getting in QB Nick Fitzgerald’s head and shutting down his offense.
#8 Michigan’s QB Wilton Speight went down to injury, and John O Korn came in to defeat Purdue 28-10. Purdue is still a very solid team in the Big Ten West this year.
#9 TCU has the best defense we have seen in the Big 12 in a long time and they used it shut down possibly the best offense in college football. TCU dominated Oklhaoma State for a statement win. Oklahoma State dropped to #15 in the poll.
#21 Florida has beat Kentucky 30 straight times, that streak almost came to an end on Saturday as Kentucky played fantastic, but could not hold off Florida long enough when up two scores.
#24 Mississippi State shockingly remains ranked after their terrible loss to #7 Georgia.
Our two new teams this week are #22 Notre Dame who smoked MSU, and West Virginia who smoked Kansas.
- Virginia gets a very solid win to jump start their season that has started very slow, they beat Boise State 42-23 as the Broncos struggled.
- Texas Tech holds off Houston 27-24 to remain undefeated on the year heading into Big 12 play.
- Texas A/M wins in overtime in comeback fashion taking out the Arkansas Razorbacks 50-43 in a crazy back and forth type game.
- NC State pulls off an upset over Florida State. The Wolfpack controlled the game from start to finish.
- Maryland beat Texas in week 1 and showed the college football world that they came to play this year. However, the Terrapins turned around in week 4 and got beat by UCF 38-10 in their own stadium. UCF played fantastic and look to be a contender in the AAC, but Maryland’s season took a horrible turn in the wrong direction.
- South Carolina barely squeaks out a victory at home against Louisiana Tech who are the favorites to win the Conference USA.
- Duke takes home the victory bell in their rivalry with UNC winning 27-17. Duke looks surprisingly good this year and should not be taken lightly by top teams in the ACC.
- Navy gets their first solid win of the year beating Cincinnati 42-32 to start the year 3-0.
- And in Week 4s top headline Arizona State pulls of a wild upset beating Oregon 37-35. Oregon looked like they were going to get back to the Oregon they used to be, but this loss proved the exact opposite.