Each Week on Friday, I will be posting my Top 10 Players in NCAA Basketball, and a brief statement on why they are ranked in my Top 10.
1. Trae Young (Oklahoma)- Overall leading scorer in the country regains the top spot after topping Kansas this week.
2. Marvin Bagley (Duke)- Freshman monster for Duke who does it all.
3. DeAndre Ayton (Arizona)- Best center in the nation, who has led the Wildcats back to being dominant.
4. Jalen Brunson (Villanova)- Best court general in College Basketball on the best team.
5. Devonte Graham (Kansas)- Kansas’s heart and sole in the form of an all around leader.
6. Mo Bamba (Texas)- Best post-perimeter big man we have seen come through college in a while.
7. Miles Bridges (MSU)- Freak athlete and leader of the Spartans.
8. Trevon Blueitt (Xavier)- Best shooter in the nation.
9. Carson Edwards (Purdue)- Leading the Boilermakers to be a top 5 team.
10. Kyle Guy (Virginia) – Defensive facilitator and shooter or the 2nd ranked Virginia Cavaliers.
Falling Out: Landry Shamet (Wichita State)