Each Week on Friday, I will be posting my Top 10 Players in NCAA Basketball, and a brief statement on why they are ranked in my Top 10.
1. Trae Young (Oklahoma)- His team may have cooled off, but Trae has not as he still averages the most points per game at 29.1.
2. Marvin Bagley (Duke)- Freshman monster for Duke who does it all.
3. DeAndre Ayton (Arizona)- Best center in the nation who is keeping Arizona in the hunt this season.
4. Jalen Brunson (Villanova)- Best court general in College Basketball on the best team.
5. Devonte Graham (Kansas)- Kansas’s heart and sole in the form of an all around leader.
6. Miles Bridges (MSU)- Freak athlete and leader of the Spartans.
7. Trevon Blueitt (Xavier)- Best shooter in the nation who had his season high 37 points this Wednesday.
8. Kyle Guy (Virginia) – Defensive facilitator and shooter or the 2nd ranked Virginia Cavaliers.
9. Collin Sexton (Alabama) – Freshman standout for Alabama.
10. Kieta Bates-Diop (Ohio State)- Brought the Buckeyes back to being relevant in basketball.