Every Monday, we will be releasing our updated college basketball rankings, with headlines from power conference teams.
Top 25 Headlines
- North Carolina defeats the top team in the A10 by 22, but Davidson put up more of a fight than the score shows.
- Kentucky wins what people argue to be the best rivalry in College Basketball beating Louisville by 13.
- TCU wins the Diamond Head Classic Tournament in Hawaii over Indiana State who upset Colorado.
- Early Saturday Upsets: Santa Clara over Washington State, Gardner Webb over Wake Forest, FAU over Illinois, and Texas Southern over Texas A&M by 15. All teams upset played at home.
- Arizona State adds to the reoccurring theme of the PAC 12 being down this year as they are upset by Princeton the game after they beat #1 Kansas. Also in the PAC 12, UCLA is upset by Liberty at home by 15 points.
- Florida gets revenge over Butler who they lost to in Maui by blowing them out by 34 on their home floor.
- Wisconsin is upset by Western Kentucky on the road as freshman Charles Bassey scores 19 to lead the Hilltoppers.
- Seton Hall hands St Johns their first loss on a buzzer beating three pointer after a questionable call when St Johns had the ball. Seton Hall trailed by 14 points at one point in the game, but held St Johns scoreless for four minutes down the stretch to come back and win.